Gearing up for 2015! I kicked off the year right by getting a subscription to the digital AP Stylebook, which is being offered at a discount to Society of Professional Journalist members.
I was thinking back about some of the breaking news stories I covered digitally for WTOC and features I wrote for Editor & Publisher in 2014. Here are a few that come to mind:
- An explosion at a Georgia Ports Authority warehouse
- Film production worker killed while testing location for Allman Bros. biopic
- Former soldiers charged with terror plot, murder sentenced
- School closures due to flooding over several days
- How newspapers are navigating multi-platform publishing
- How newspapers are trying to reinvent classifieds