On Feb. 3, I spoke on Bert Martinez’s show “Money for Lunch” about content engagement, sharing and new ways of reaching digital audiences. Here are the topics I discussed on the show:
- Why engagement is a powerful benchmark.
- Why people share content.
- Key factors in trying to get people to share content.
- Why snackable content is engaging.
- What makes content go viral.
- Issues to consider with virality.
- What you should focus on with digital audiences.
- New ways media companies and businesses are reaching audiences.
My interview starts at around the 42:15 mark. Listen to the radio show.